Homemade Mother’s Day gifts are perfect for the mom in your life. Homemade gifts show how much you care because of the time spent making something special.
Our personal favorite homemade gift is a wonderful smelling bath bombs! These are super easy to make and quite inexpensive.
Here is what you need:
• 1 cup citric acid
• 2 cups baking soda
• 3 toothpicks worth of food gel
• 20 drops of lavender oil or your mom’s favorite oil
• 1 tablespoon of olive oil
• small spray bottle of water
How we made it:
• Mix the ingredients together in a large bowl. Then using a spray bottle, spray the mixture just enough so that it kneads together. Be careful to not add so much water that the mixture begins to fizz.
• Once you have formed the mixture, place it into your preferred mold and pack the bath bomb mixture in tight.
• Let it dry and then remove it from the mold.
We weren’t kidding when we said it was easy! We know all moms will love this cute gift and it gives them an excuse to relax.