It’s almost here. The moment you’ve been waiting for. When you flip that tassel and toss that cap and then the celebration begins.
But don’t keep all that fun to yourself. Craft up these cute grad cap favor boxes for your guests to enjoy.
What you need:
• two-piece black favor boxes
• gold or silver tassel
• black card stock that matches the boxes
• glue dots
• treats to put inside
• downloadable seal art in your choice of color (black, blue, green or red)
• adhesive paper
Here’s what you’ll do:
• cut squares of black card stock slightly larger than the favor box
• tape or glue the card stock to the lid of the favor box
• punch a small hole in the center
• thread through the tassel
• secure tassel with a brad or tie inside
• fill favor boxes with treats (you have treats in colors to match your party, right?)
• download the seal art and print on adhesive paper (or print on regular paper and tape the seal to the box)
• wrap the seal around the box
• put on the lid
Display. Watch your graduation party guests. We bet they’ll toss the cap. They’ll totally toss the cap.
Cost? $21.90 for 25 boxes + $35 for 25 tassels, then the cost of your paper, glue dots, adhesive paper for printing labels and treats
Time? About 5 minutes per box, faster if you have an assembly line of helpers