Everybody thinks that everything cute and creative has already been done for birthdays. Everybody except you, that is.
Because: these adorable, printable birthday tags.
Even more adorable? They match that printable birthday banner we posted a little while ago!
Here’s how to do it:
• download the printable birthday tags
• print the tags on card stock
• cut the tags apart
• then get creative!
Here are some ideas for using the tags:
• favor tags: punch with a hole, thread with cord, twine or ribbon, and tie to favors
• favor boxes: tape or glue to the top of boxes as shown
• straws: punch with a hole and add to drinking straws
• unique confetti: cut with cute edging scissors and scatter on the table
• fun hanging decoration: glue tags back to back, punch with a hole at the top, tie with long string, and attach string to the ceiling or a light fixture
• mini garlands: punch the top corners of the tags and thread with string
• cake and cupcake picks: tape or glue to toothpicks or thin dowels
Time? About a half hour to print, cut and attach one sheet. Allow more time for more sheets and more involved projects.
Cost? The printable tags are free, you’ll just need the card stock and any ribbon, cord, twine, edging scissors or other embellishments you want.