Spring is in the air! Finally. And with spring comes some stylish seasonal decor, stand-out colors and creative party planning ideas! Here are a few things you’ll want to have at your spring bash to really get the party started:
- Lots of color – Spring is all about leaving the drab and dull winter behind for the fresh and beautiful colors of spring. And what better way to welcome spring (and your party guests) into your home than with a lovely arrangement of flowers? Choose bright colors like reds, oranges and sunny yellows or go with a pastel palette for a softer design.
- A salad bar – Nothing says spring more than fresh fruits and veggies! Serve up a taste of the season by creating a salad bar for your guests to enjoy.
- Mix and match glassware – While coordination can be stunning, so can a variety of styles! Offer your guests a variety of glasses for a colorful spring look. Some of our favorite options are mason jars, vintage glasses, colorful goblets and floral printed glassware.
- Chair detailing – Somewhere Splendid suggested adding a bit of spring flair to your chairs by tying on some long colorful ribbon.
- Unique centerpieces – When you think spring, eggs may likely be one of the first things you think of. Turns out, they can make for a perfect centerpiece when wrapped in twine and placed in a decorative vase or bowl.