Wedding menus are more than a way to list what’s for dinner. They’re an important way to make guests feel welcome at your wedding reception and to get them excited for the rest of the event. Get creative, and find the perfect way to “wow” your guests with your menu and your attention to detail.
• Prop menus on stylish easels or in frames at each place setting. Let guests know they can take the easels or frames home as a keepsake.
• Fold your napkins to create a pocket for the menu and tuck in your silverware.
• Get small clipboards to put at guests’ places, and clip together your menu, drink tickets, a timeline for the night and a thank you note.
• Tie the menus to favor bags filled with fun sweets and treats.
• Get the menus noticed right away by clipping guests’ place cards to the menus for guests to find when they arrive at the reception.
Want to see other creative ways to display menus and other items? Check out the Get Inspired Look Book.