Do something unique for a bride by throwing her a backyard BBQ bridal shower. You can really make it perfect and fun for the bride and all the guests! We put together a few tips for you to make sure everything goes smoothly.
- Invite guests with the perfect invitation. Our personal favorite is I Do BBQ – Bridal Shower Invitation, a BBQ before “I do” is a fun way to honor the bride to be.
- Choose the type of BBQ you are going to have. Some examples would be a pork roast, Hawaiian luau or surf and turf. Sticking to the bride’s favorite might be the best option as well!
- With the theme set, it is time to dress up the décor – string lights and have amazing centerpieces with the brides’ favorite flowers. Consider having customized napkins with a cute saying to tie into the theme as well.
- Ask the bride if she has a favorite drink that she would like to have served and make that the signature drink of the night!
- After everyone eats, there will need to be other entertainment, mix in some fun bridal shower games. And we can’t forget the music! Try having music that is popular among all the guests.
By the end of this BBQ bridal shower, the bride will be thanking you for all your hard work and amazing party skills! Happy planning, we can smell the BBQ already!