One of the best parts of planning a wedding is shopping for the perfect dress! Here are 5 tips to keep in mind:
- Set a budget – make sure you will still have money in your wedding budget to have the special day you have always dreamed about even after you find the perfect dress.
- Start early – give yourself enough time to not rush. Figure in the time it will take for the dress to arrive and alterations. We suggest you start shopping 12 months before the big day.
- Make an appointment – this allows the shops time to prepare for your arrival and to make sure someone is available to assist you.
- Know what you like – don’t be afraid to speak up about what you are looking for in a dress. Bring along pictures so the bridal shop can narrow your search down.
- Limit your entourage – bring those who you really want to be there. This will limit differing opinions and will help you have a clear vision of what you are looking for.
This is such an exciting time for you! Enjoy shopping and trying on all the fabulous dresses.