Subtle is your word. Because it’s the little details that will make the most impact at an autumn wedding. Here are some ideas:
• Pin escort cards to tiny pumpkins and guide guests to their tables with a touch of the season.
• Instead of wedding cake, offer guests seasonal fruits prepared in yummy ways, like apple tart, roasted pear crème brûlée, candied figs, sugared grapes and fresh pomegranate.
• Use non-traditional fall colors, like deep purple and intense blue.
• Add in unique patterns and textures that for a rich look. Think brocade, tweed, plaids, quilting, stripes and more.
• Give your bridesmaids matching cardigans to wear over their dresses. They’ll be stylish and warm in the cool weather.
• Send guests home with unique favors like a beautiful apple and some gourmet caramels in a cellophane bag with a personalized label.
Get creative and add your own “wow” details to your fall wedding.