Seeing guests suffer in the heat? Oh no…
The last thing you want at your outdoor summer wedding is unhappy, uncomfortable guests. So be sure to think of ways to pamper those special people and keep them cool.
The number one thing I recommend to summer brides and grooms is wedding program fans.
Not only do the programs make guests feel included in your ceremony and list all the details, they’re great for creating personal breezes when it gets hot. Jean M® It’s In the Details™ has wedding program fans in great shapes, colors, sizes and designs to fit your wedding style perfectly – check them all out!
Need more ideas for keeping guests comfortable at your outdoor wedding? I have lots of them!
Keep your cool
• hold your ceremony in the shadiest place possible
• keep the ceremony short but meaningful
• set up cute tents or tables with pretty umbrellas for protection from the sun
• have a lemonade bar open all through the event to keep guests hydrated
• set out buckets of ice-cold bottled water everywhere
• provide sunglasses and tiny bottles of sunscreen in baskets
• arrange to have an air conditioned “retreat” inside so guests can cool down