Thanksgiving = food.
Food = leftovers.
Leftovers = send home with guests in old cottage cheese containers and plastic bags and paper plates stapled together…
Oh no, you won’t. This is what you’ll do instead:
• download the label artwork
• print them on full-sheet labels (or have us do it for you on our large seals)
• buy cute packaging (like our kraft paper gable boxes)
• line the boxes with pretty napkins or stylish deli sandwich wrap paper
• since the labels won’t be sealing the boxes shut, you can add them ahead of time – just write the contents when you add in your pieces of pie, containers of stuffing, leftover turkey, cranberry relish…
Now we’re hungry. How many days until Thanksgiving?