– Wear an heirloom piece of jewelry. Fasten a brooch or locket to your bouquet if you don’t have a necklace, ring or bracelet to wear. Another way to add a bit of old sparkle to your wedding attire is to fasten a vintage hair comb into your wedding ‘do.
– Use fabric from your mother or grandmother’s wedding dress to create the ring bearer’s pillow.
– Sew a piece of fabric from a shirt or tie your father or grandfather wore into your wedding dress.
– Use a relative’s monogrammed handkerchief to dry your eyes if you get a little teary during the ceremony.
– Use an antique bookmark or photograph to mark the pages in your Bible or binder for the ceremony readings.
– Opt to ride in a vintage car rather than a limousine from the ceremony site to the reception.
– Have your wedding at a historical building or monument.