Hello, spring? Are you really here?
If we make super cute little bags and fill them with springtime treats and give them to all of our friends, will you promise to stick around for good?
Well, it’s worth a try.
Here’s what we got:
• linen drawstring bags
• springy items like seed packets, little garden tools, gardening gloves, fresh flowers, etc.
• individual letter stamps
• ink pad (dye, not pigment)
Here’s what we did:
• stamped a little message on the bag
• filled with the springy treats
• delivered to our friends, family, co-workers and neighbors
Wouldn’t these make adorable little Easter basket or May Day basket alternatives, too?
Cost? $45 for 25 bags + about $10 for stamps, ink pad and fillers
Time: less than 10 minutes to stamp and fill each bag