Following in the footsteps of the brides before them, today’s brides want a wedding that is special – one to make all their dreams come true.
What’s different about today’s brides, however, is that they are using fresh creativity and innovation to produce a wedding that truly reflects their style, their character, and their wishes.
Adding embellishments is probably the most common way brides are achieving what they want when it comes to their wedding invitations, which often carries over into the dé’cor and other facets of their wedding.
Following are some Action Steps to help you in assisting brides in creating that unique design they are looking. The key is upselling the many embellishments in demand today and available from your store.
• Always keep an open mind and respect the wishes of the customers you are assisting. Be familiar with the products you offer, so you can be efficient in showing customers particular items that may interest them.
• Ribbons are commonly used to add elegance to a wedding invitation ensemble. If you take a look around you’ll see that many of our invitations include ribbon and it’s included in the pricing. We also have a selection of ribbons to purchase a la carte, so customers can create their own masterpieces.
• Many brides are opting for a vintage-themed wedding, and lace seems to be the accessory of choice here. From guest books to unity candles and ring bearer pillows to invitations, you’ll have no trouble finding items of lace.
• The rustic theme is so very popular right now. Brides are showing their true love for the natural elements by incorporating burlap everywhere! For customers wanting to display some contemporary rustic charm, show them all the burlap delights you have from invitations to wine bags.
• Be proactive and share this information with your employees and/or coworkers, so they, too, can provide professional guidance related to this topic.