Are you ready for some outstanding, new albums that cater to today’s most popular trends? We are thrilled to tell you about them! We’ve recently launched some of these albums, and some will be launching in the very near future. We’ll briefly introduce you to these fantastic albums in this issue and the next. Having these albums in your collection allows you to experience the excitement yourself and pass it on to your customers by showing them you have exactly what they’re looking for.
• Occasions Galore™ (Album Code: NH; Online Code: NK) – The Occasions Galore album offers invitations and announcements for celebrating life events. Find birthday invitations, baby announcements, save the dates, shower invitations, and more! Product highlights include Parties Galore, Birthday, Baby Shower and Birth Announcements, First Communion, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, Anniversary, Save the Date, Engagement, Bridal Shower, Bachelorette Party, Rehearsal Dinner, and Wedding.
• Affordable Style™ (Album Code: VJ; Online Code: VZ) – The Affordable Style album features unique wedding invitations for the budget-conscious bride. With the variety of striking invitation ensembles available in this album, your customers will soon realize that they don’t have to compromise quality or style. Product highlights include Seal ’n Send Invitations – affordable “one-piece” self-mailer invitations (no envelopes needed); Sep ’n Send Invitations – budget-friendly “all-in-one” invitations; ValStyle™ Invitations – colorful two-sided invitations; Petite Size Invitations – small Z-fold invitations featuring unique designs; Traditional Invitations – classic and affordable invitations with beautiful embossing and foil stamping.
• 20Fourteen™ (Album Code: RW; Online Code: RR) – The 20Fourteen album is the yearly trend album featuring one-of-a-kind invitations featuring unique substrates such as acrylic, faux leather, wood, and fabric. The album also offers paper layers adorned with fabric, lace, and gems. A new feature for the album is that items requiring intricate hand assembly are all offered and priced with this in the base cost of the invitations. Product highlights include the following themes: Rustic, Roaring 1920s, Glitter, Vintage, Modern, and Love Story.
Be sure to check out the following sales tools we have created to help you with training and promotion of these new albums. You will find these tools by visiting www.carlsoncraft.com.
• ADVERTISING TEMPLATES – Increase your sales by advertising! Simply download the desired PDF. Our advertising templates are in an editable PDF format, so you can quickly and easily add your business information. Advertising template materials can be found at www.carlsoncraft.com. Log in and click “Products and Resources” under “Sales Tools.” Choose “Free Downloads” and then “Advertising Templates.”
• FACEBOOK IMAGES – Present the new albums to your Facebook contacts by visiting the Carlson Craft Facebook page and sharing our pre-designed images with your followers! Simply click “Share” to post the image to your own Facebook page. (Hint: Our Facebook images are high-resolution, so you can save the images and use them for other advertising purposes, too!)
• PROMOTIONAL VIDEOS – These short YouTube videos feature a sampling of the wide variety of product available in the albums. Email the promotional video link to your customers, include in your digital advertisements or share on your Facebook page to spread the word about your new albums.
• TRAINING PROGRAMS – Our training programs are designed to help you and your staff better understand our pricing structure and ordering process. As we review your worksheets, we will send you a personalized “Certificate of Recognition,” which we encourage you to display in your business. Not only will you be recognized for your accomplishments, your customers will feel comfortable knowing their orders are being taken by a trained associate.
• ORDER FORMS – Out of order forms? Visit www.carlsoncraft.com to download more! Downloadable, editable PDF order forms can be found at www.carlsoncraft.com. Log in, click “Order Manager” and then click “If you need access to downloadable order forms.”