In this issue of Today’s Trends, we will introduce you to a few more of our brand new albums that will be launching soon. These albums feature so many items that cater to the trends that are red hot right now. Again, we encourage you to add these albums to your lineup so you can experience the excitement yourself and pass it on to your customers. They’ll be happy when they see you have exactly what they’re looking for!
“Blue” Wedding and Social Stationery
(Album Code: WK; Online Code: WR)
The “Blue” Wedding and Social Stationery album features the largest selection of personalized invitation ensembles and accessories in the industry. Product highlights include new die-cut invitations; new petite pocket invitations; updated selection of save the dates; foil invitations with gold shimmer and silver shimmer envelopes; invitations on kraft paper with kraft envelopes; glitter invitations with translucent feather wrap; new embellishments such as jute cord, burlap ribbon, silver braid ribbon, lace ribbon, and bakers twine; and updated bridal and reception accessories.
Simple But Elegant®
(Album Code: 8T; Online Code: BS)
The Simple But Elegant album is ideal for customers who want the look of elegance that’s not over the top. This classy album features stationery of fine, heavy paper that has been
meticulously designed to represent a simple, classic style. Product highlights include intricate, hand-crafted embellishments featuring ribbons and pearls; luxurious papers; intricate laser-cut designs; two-color rinting, foil stamping and combination lettering; wedding programs, map cards and table cards; social announcements.
(Album Code: ZJ; Online Code: ZB)
The Quite Personally! album, featuring Hortense B. Hewitt, is a collection of fine accessories, gifts and favors with a personalized touch. Product highlights include new burlap and lace pieces to highlight the rustic country theme; satin and lace pieces accented with pearls and rhinestones to showcase splendid elegance; and additional elements such as feathers, metallic sparkle, and leather that are trending right now.
Be sure to check out the following sales tools we have created to help you with training and promotion of these new albums. You will find these tools by visiting www.carlsoncraft.com.
• Advertising Templates – Increase your sales by advertising! Simply download the desired PDF. Our advertising templates are in an editable PDF format, so you can quickly and easily add your business nformation. Advertising template materials can be found at www.carlsoncraft.com. Log in and click “Products and Resources” under “Sales Tools.” Choose “Free Downloads” and then “Advertising Templates”.
• Facebook Images – Present the new albums to your Facebook contacts by visiting the Carlson Craft Facebook page and sharing our pre-designed images with your followers! Simply click “Share” to post the image to your own Facebook page. (Hint: Our Facebook images are high-resolution, so you can save the images and use them for other advertising purposes, too!)
• Promotional Video – These short YouTube videos feature a sampling of the wide variety of product available in the albums. Email the promotional video link to your customers, include in your digital advertisements or share on your Facebook page to spread the word about your new albums.
• Training Program – Our training programs are designed to help you and your staff better understand our pricing structure and ordering process. As we review your worksheets, we will send you a personalized “Certificate of Recognition,” which we encourage you to display in your business. Not only will you be recognized for your accomplishments, your customers will feel comfortable knowing their orders are being taken by a trained associate.
• Order Forms – Out of order forms? Visit www.carlsoncraft.com to download more! Downloadable, editable PDF order forms can be found at www.carlsoncraft.com. Log in, click “Order Manager” and then click “If you need access to downloadable order forms.”