You loved our cute, colorful, printable, stand-up DIY calendars so much last year, we’ve brought them back for 2016! (That’s why you love us…)
The patterns are trendy, the colors are fresh and the style is all about stepping into 2016 in a new way.
Here’s a reminder of what to do:
• download the free calendar artwork
• print the calendars on card stock
• score and fold along the light grey lines between the months and along the left edge
• form the calendar into the standing triangle
• glue, tape or glue dot the left folded edge to the back of the panel of the last month on the calendar
• display – changing out every three months with the seasons
Happy New Year!