Hosting a summer party can be a blast when you plan ahead and have a knowledgeable leader (that’s you!) to guide the way.
Attention to detail makes all the difference in the world. Put the following tips and trends into action to show your skills and assist your customers in putting on a summer party that hits all the marks of fun and awesomeness!
• Host a summer party for your employees, customers, associates, etc. This is a great opportunity to show your skills in the business as well as to show some of your favorite products from Carlson Craft®.
• Choose your summertime party theme and an invitation to support it. Our Themes & Dreams™ album is a great place to start. You have all the latest trending themes to choose from. In addition to a printed invitation, you may also advertise your party with bag stuffers, in your email signature area, and in your business voicemail message.
• Provide entertainment in the form of live music, lawn games, a photo booth, face painting, or all of these! The goal is to create an event that people will want to attend.
• Use attention-grabbing décor for your party. Check out our Wow! It’s in the Details Look Book for some fantastic ideas.
• Have items such as menus, coasters, and napkins personalized to carry your theme. The attention to detail will definitely get noticed and the product may be some that your customers didn’t realize you had. Again, you will find the latest trends in the social world available to choose from.
• Don’t forget the party favors! There are so many awesome options; the hardest part will be choosing one. Go to the Carlson Craft Online Store and type “Favors” in the search field. The search results will be so plentiful you may decide to go with more than one, after all.
• If feasible, send printed thank-you notes to those who attended. Ask guests to fill out a contact card; this will come in handy for sending thank-you notes as well as follow-up communications for upcoming sales and events.
• Share these party tips and trends with customers looking to host their own summer bash. If you succeed in making them happy and fulfilling their needs, you’re sure to get some repeat business and word-of-mouth advertising.