In March 1948 the first brick was laid to begin building what is now the solid foundation we can all enjoy and benefit from as the world’s largest wedding and social stationery printer.
While we take great pride in our printing heritage and still utilize many of the time-honored processes and papers from days gone by, we strive to bring you the best there is in today’s cutting-edge industry. We are continuously expanding our product lines and entering new markets in order to leave long-lasting, positive impressions with you and your customers.
Following is a sneak peek at some of the new and exciting print materials and processes that are trending right now.
• Typography is definitely having its say in the world of wedding and social stationery right now. With the wide variety of available fonts, one can create a vibe, elicit a feeling, and set the mood with lettering style choice alone. To share the endless possibilities typography has to offer start with our Occasions Galore™, 20Fourteen™, and Blue albums or by searching “typography” at the Carlson Craft Online Store.
• Featherpress™ printing is a cost-effective process used to imitate the look and feel of letterpress printing. You will find this impressionable print process displayed in our Themes & Dreams™ album or by searching “Featherpress” at the Carlson Craft Online Store.
• Real Glitter is a print application that adds the sparkle and shine so many brides are looking for right now. As you point out our invitations with Real Glitter, you should take the opportunity to upsell our holiday cards that feature Real Glitter, as well. You will find Real Glitter in a handful of our albums including Simple But Elegant, 20Fourteen™, and Blue or by searching “Real Glitter” at the Carlson Craft Online Store.
• Wood is a natural element that bridal couples are finding hard to ignore. With rustic and country themes still going strong, wood provides an earthy vibe that captures both warmth and charm. Present wood invitations to your customers via the 20Fourteen™ album or by searching “wood” at the Carlson Craft Online Store.
• Acrylic is a clear winner in the popularity column. It provides a unique alternative to paper stock that allows color and style to shine through. You can offer acrylic invitations to your customers via the 20Fourteen™ album or by searching “acrylic” at the Carlson Craft Online Store.
• Faux Leather provides a natural element that is absolutely perfect for weddings or events with a rustic theme, western theme, country charm, and country chic. You can offer the essence of leather via the 20Fourteen™ album or by searching “leather” at the Carlson Craft Online Store.