• VINTAGE – Pearls, leather and lace are principle elements in creating a vintage vibe. Along with these, period furniture will be worked into the décor. From the elegant invitations to the vintage-style couch at the reception this is one theme that couple’s are finding hard to resist. See our “Vintage Pearls and Lace” invitation (item 4M13363 in our Jean M® Mixation™ album) featured in this issue’s Spotlight article.
• COUNTRY CHARM – The love of country charm is still going strong, but this year a more formal experience will be captured. Look for elements such as lace and flowers to be used to create this rustic chic sensation. Our “Love Country” collection showcased in our Themes & Dreams™ album features a variety of designs symbolic of rural living and is done using Featherpress™ printing to add character as well as subtle elegance.
• ART DECO – Couples are still craving the style of Art Deco. It’s refined and sophisticated. The Great Gatsby would fit right in with the drapery of lush fabrics, cloche hats, beaded and feathered headbands. “Decidedly Deco” from our Jean M® Mixation™ album is just one great wedding choice for couples who long to be ‘Puttin’ on the Ritz.’
• FLORAL/GARDEN – Garden settings of all types (flower, botanical, Asian, etc.) are gaining strong momentum among wedding themes. Not only do they present an eco-friendly option, they produce an almost magical sensation with plenty of floral accenting, hanging/draped greenery, potted plants and more. You’ll definitely want customers to see the “Florentine Tapestry” collection available in our Themes & Dreams™ album as well as from the Online Store.
• MARQUEE – If it’s large and lit up, then it’s hit the mark for a marquee-themed wedding. Oversized names, words and letters done up in lights will be sought after to satisfy the needs of this trend. Our “Deco Marquee” invitation (item RWN4840AMB) found in our 20Fourteen™ album is perfect for giving guests a sneak peek at what they can expect at the event itself.
• CHANDELIERS – Chandeliers are casting elegant lighting both indoors and out at wedding scenes. The sparkling beauty they express is often coupled with filigree designs for an added dramatic effect. Our “Chandelier” save the date card (item FD3184 in our Candlelight Collection™ album) offers the best of both.
• BEADING – Likely spinning off the Art Deco and vintage themes is the look of beading that will be quite popular this year. Watch for beaded fabrics used in everything from wedding dresses to table décor. The elegance and texture are definitely drawing attention to invitation suites such as our “Beaded Flourish” ensemble from our Candlelight Beginnings™ album.